Discover how to sell art online on Etsy like a pro! Check out the 5 most important things every artist should know when selling its art pieces online!
Do you consider yourself as a great painter? Do you want to sell your paintings online? Are you looking for a way to make an extra money on the side? You have come to the right place as we are going to present you the best platform where you can sell your art pieces.
Etsy is one of the most popular websites in the world for selling handmade crafts and art pieces. This specialized platform can help you establish your online presence and share your talent with the rest of the world. If you haven’t opened a shop on Etsy until now, today is the right day for you to do it.
Selling art online has become simpler than ever, especially now with Etsy by your side. The only problem is that the competition is pretty high, you need to work hard, keep the quality of your work on a certain level, and stay unique and recognizable. Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: How to Start Selling on Etsy: Step-By-Step Guidance
If you are not satisfied with you Etsy sale and you are looking for a way to improve it, here are 5 important things that every artist should know. This is how you need to sell art online on Etsy:
- Offer a really remarkable and unique art – People will not talk about you or your Etsy shop if your work is not one-of-a-kind. You need to determine what differentiate you from the crowd and highlight that. Have your own technique and show the world why your art pieces are special.
- Have a plan – Having a concept and a plan is crucial if you want to succeed on Etsy. If you are serious about selling your art online, consult with a professional internet marketer who can help you come up with an appropriate business plan.
- Have a blog – You can use your blog to write information and details about your Etsy shop and the art pieces you are sharing. Through your blog, you will manage to drive more traffic to your shop.
- An email list – In order to keep in touch with your customers and inform them about your new products, promotions, and discounts you need to have an email list. Don’t spam, send useful emails only!
- Have a social media presence – We all use social networks today, which makes it crucial to have a social media presence and present your Etsy business there. Activate your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest page and start interacting with your customers!
So, are you ready now to sell your art online on Etsy! Use these tips and grab the success you deserve!
— Uart (@Uart_network) 11 de marzo de 2017