Are you a seller beginner who is looking for a place to sell your products? You have come to the right place as we are going to present you the 5 best online marketplaces for selling online! Discover whether or not Etsy is one of them!
The Importance of Selling Your Products on the Right Online Marketplace
Today, selling your products online is simpler than ever, especially when you have so many great online marketplaces to promote and sell your products. Deciding where you are going to sell your products is of a huge importance if your plans are to become a successful, recognizable, and respected online seller. By choosing the appropriate online marketplace, you will be able to establish your online presence, develop your own online business, and start selling to customers from all around the world.
Being an online beginning seller is challenging enough, so we decided to present you the top 5 best online marketplaces.
5 Best Online Marketplaces for Sellers Beginners
- Etsy – Etsy is without a doubt one of the most popular online marketplaces for selling and buying handmade items, crafts, supplies for crafts, art pieces, vintage goods, and etc. The reason why Etsy is ideal for beginning sellers is because the platform is so easy to use and you can start whenever you want. Registering on Etsy is free of charge!
- ICraft – This is another handmade-only website that has a large following and attracts sellers from all over the world. ICraft has to offer an excellent community support and a special sellers’ boot camp program to help the new sellers beginners learn how to sell their products and market their online businesses.
- Folksy – This is a UK-based website which focuses on selling and buying handmade items only (no vintage goods are allowed). Setting up a shop is extremely easy and you can select their Basic account or their Plus account, depending on your shop’s size.
- Made it Myself – This website is a little bit different as buyers can make their own custom requests and post for sellers to see them and decide if they are up for making and selling their product. The registration is free for both sellers and buyers.
- Artfire – This is a more seller-oriented website and they are welcoming the sellers who are just entering the online business world. They are known for their excellent reputation for impeccable customer service and their options and features for sellers are great as well.
Choose the online marketplace that suits you the most and start selling! Etsy is our number one choice and number one choice for other sellers as well!
— Kim Legler (@KimiLegler) 12 de abril de 2017